Athelbrae Ltd was formed in 1998 by Keith and Kate Merrin and works with a wide range of Private and Public Sector clients. Based in Kent, Athelbrae Ltd delivers Training and Recruitment solutions throughout the UK.
In 2006, Keith and Kate were instrumental in founding Kent Trainers Ltd which operated alongside Athelbrae Ltd. As Director of Training and Operations Director, they developed key relationships with major clients. Keith’s expertise and training knowledge in designing programmes specifically tailored to the client’s business needs was a major factor in the success of the Company.
In 2016, Keith and Kate left Kent Trainers to focus their energies on managing the continued growth of Athelbrae Ltd. They have an enthusiastic and passionate team of Trainers, many of whom worked with them in Kent Trainers and have held senior roles in business. They provide practical training that can be immediately transferred to the workplace which develops the skills and confidence of delegates.
Our Approach to Training Development and Delivery
- As part of our overall Client Support Package, your initial requirements will be discussed with you. Following this, we will design a tailored solution and submit a proposal and draft content for further discussion and approval.
- We invite you to amend the content and when you are happy, it will be signed off.
- Delivery date(s) will be agreed convenient for you and your team.
- Our Trainer will contact you for an introductory call and fine-tune the specific content.
- Two weeks before the course, we will send you the pre-course preparation documents.
- On the day, we invite the delegates to share their learning objectives with the Trainer.
- At the end of the course, the delegates will be asked to complete an action plan detailing how they will put the learning into practice in the workplace.
- We suggest Line Managers meet with delegates to debrief the experience and discuss the action plan and what support is required to ensure the change of behaviour.
- We strongly recommend the action plan be reviewed within regular 1:1’s to ensure the learning is fully embedded into the workplace.
- As your Account Director, Keith will review the training with you to ensure it has met your objectives and to discuss further support, as required.
We firmly believe that we add real value to the skills and confidence of your staff.